TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of service of the Website www.venicecitytours.it. “Customers” shall mean any person who accesses or uses the Services of this Website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect Customers’ use of this Website. By using this Website, Customers agreed to accept all the Terms and Conditions written in here. Customers must not use this Website if they disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
1. www.venicecitytours.it is property of Venice Tours srl, a registered tour operator and owner of the license of Agency 4M, authorized on 06/03/2018 n. 659/2018; registered office: San Marco 1130 Venezia (Italy); VAT number 04351870276. Venice Tours srl has taken out the required business insurance policy with Vittoria Assicurazioni, n. 800.014.0000909220, and it participates in the “Fondo Vacanze Felici” to cover the risks related to insolvency.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall describe the conditions established by Venice Tours srl regarding Customers’ and Trade Operators’ purchase of the Tourist Services shown below. Within these Terms and Conditions, “Customer” shall mean any user of the Tourist Products and Services of www.venicecitytours.it
3. This Website offers Tourist Services and other products or experiences catered for the tourist market.
4. The Norms and Regulations are those related to the selling of package tours for Services provided both nationally and internationally, pursuant to the L. 27/12/1977 n° 1084—until its repeal in accordance with the art. 3 of the D. Lgs. n. 79 of 23 May, 2011 (“Codice del Turismo”)—which ratified and implemented the International Convention on Travel Contracts (CCV) signed in Bruxelles on 23 April, 1970, as applicable, to the Italian Tourism Code (“Codice del Turismo”, artt. 32¬–51 and subsequent amendments thereto), and to the provisions of the Italian Civil Code regarding transport and mandate, as applicable.
ART. 1 APPLICABLE NORMS
The Services are organized by Agency 4M, owned by Venice Tours Srl, registered and authorized on 06/03/2018, n. 659/2018. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Italian Tourism Code (“Codice del Turismo”, artt. 32–51 novies), as it has been modified by the d.lgs. 62/2018, which implements the EU directive 2015/2302 and its subsequent modifications, and by the provisions of the Italian Civil Code regarding transport and mandate, as applicable.
ART. 2 SUBJECT MATTER
These Terms and Conditions shall govern use of the Services and Programs offered and provided in this Website.
ART. 3 PRICING
Each offer on this Website contains the price of the corresponding Service and/or Package. When explicitly stated, rates include the costs of transports, guides, entrance tickets, taxes, and everything listed in the offer’s description. Rates do not include personal extras and any item not mentioned in the program. Venice Tours retains the right to change the rates and/or the programs of its tours at any time.
ART. 4 INSURANCE
Venice Tours srl has the required business insurance policy with Vittoria Assicurazioni, n. 800.014.0000909220, and it participates in the “Fondo Vacanze Felici” to cover the risks related to insolvency.
ART. 5 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Please read this section carefully. This section limits Venice Tours srl’s liability to the Customer. Venice Tours srl’s liability for any damages caused by non-fulfillment and/or wrong fulfilment of the contract obligations shall be governed by the international laws and standards listed on art. 1 of these Terms and Conditions. For no reason Venice Tours Srl’s liability to the Customer can exceed the limits set by these laws and regulations concerning damages. The intermediaries (Operators/Sellers) who make reservations through the Website www.venicecitytours.it are not liable for the organization of the Services, but only as intermediaries and are subject to the limits and conditions established by the Law. In no event shall Venice Tours srl be liable for any non-fulfillment caused by the Customer or arising out of, or in any way connected with, unforeseen circumstances and force majeure. In no event shall Venice Tours srl be liable for any damages or Services offered by unknown third parties, for Services not explicitly mentioned and included in the reservation resulting from, or in any way connected with, Customers own actions.
ART. 6 CLAIMS
Any non-fulfillment of this contract shall be promptly reported by Customers to Venice Tours Srl or to its representative, in order to allow the fastest solution possible. Customers shall also file a written claim via registered mail with signed return receipt to Venice Tours srl by and no later than ten days after the date of the Service received.
ART. 7 CANCELLATIONS
Cancellation Terms are specified for each product and are different for each activity. When not explicitly stated, the following Conditions shall be implemented:
- within 3 days prior the date of the service: full refund; within 2 prior the date of the service: 50% refund;
- within 1 day prior the date of the service: no refund. Late arrivals and no-shows: no refund.
- For cancellations directly or indirectly resulting from unforeseen circumstances and force majeure on the part of the Customer, Venice Tours srl will provide a full refund.
ART.8 AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
These Terms and Condition pertain the Services purchased on the website www.venicecitytours.it, save the exceptions listed and described for each single product that modify the general Terms and Conditions specifying different methods of cancellation or use of the Services, thus changing the Terms and Conditions.
ART. 9 JURISDICTION
The Court of Venezia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Terms and Conditions mentioned above.
Promoter: Venice Tours S.r.l. Agency 4M, Insurance Policy Vittoria Assicurazioni n. 800.014.0000909220 – Authoriz. Città Metropolitana di Venezia. 659/2018 del 06/03/2018 Registered office: San Marco, 1130 - 30124. Venezia Fiscal Code and VAT number 04351870276 - REA VE-404376 – Subscribed capital € 40.000,00